What is acne?
Acne is a skin condition in which the changes occurred as follows:
* White spots and / or patches of black (mild acne)
* Acne with white spots and / or black spots (acne moderate)
* Swelling and pain in the bottom of the skin, with or without abscess (severe acne
What acne treatments are available?
Acne available in various forms, such as medicines:
* Drug Sweep (cream, lotion, gel and liquid detergent)
* Drug eat (tablets, capsules)
There are several types of treatment depending on the severity of acne. Includes:
* Benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid
* Hormones, including birth control pills
* Retinoids - as isotretinoin
How long does the treatment of acne?
The efficacy of treatment can be seen within three months. However, in cases of severe acne, can take up to five months to see the effectiveness of prescribed medications.
Is the treatment given had any side effects?
Yes, the side effects that may occur:
* The skin becomes itchy, dry, peeling red, inflammatory
* Abdominal pain, diarrhoea
* Nausea, dizziness, headache
* Sensitivity to sunlight
* The yellow teeth
Retinoids cause serious side effects than other drugs because they are anti-inflammatory drugs is more powerful.
Do things that should be avoided when a person get acne?
Yes, you may not:
* Tighten acne (this can cause a permanent scar)
* Stop taking drugs before the end of treatment
* Exposure to direct sunlight
* Drink alcohol